• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application: PewPewPewLasers

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: PewPewPewLasers
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: GMT -07/ 14 (15 this month)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since April 17th 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I, like many other players on the server, find PvP to be one of the most appealing aspects of the server. I find combat with other players to be extremely fun. My goal on the event team would mainly focus around PvP events; things like small tournaments, bounty hunting (similar to the one on Dragonguarde) because people find these to be fun and interesting. I see people all the time complaining that there isn't enough PvP, so I want to plan cool events that revolve around fighting other players. I understand that the only events wouldn't be about PvP, however I still do have some ideas for PvE events.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have a small amount of redstone experience, as well as a small amount of building experience (in the sense that I cannot design things, but if a design is made I can create it).
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Planning and managing events.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have had past bans (I believe my last ban was in March). I would just like to let staff know this before taking into consideration this app. I have been a part of the herald team before.