• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EVENT TEAM APPLICATION: Barbas0l

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Barbas0l
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 25 | Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing mid-zeal, and I've played on every map since. I've ran towns, guilds, and played solo.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I'm a long time dnd/rpg nerd. I've got TONS of experience running pen and paper games, text-based rpg's, and table-top games. I'm a big fan of the medieval/fantasy fiction genre, and draw a lot of my building inspiration from there. I've participated in countless adventures/campaigns in a number of different games. I'd be extremely valuable in the designing of adventures and areas for events, and helpful in running the events with texts and descriptions for players. I think I could bring a lot of ideas and inspiration to the table.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: My redstone exp is probably my weakest area. I pride myself in the aesthetics of my builds however. I've been working on my building style pretty hardcore over the past few months. I lean heavily towards the medieval themed builds, but I feel minecraft/herocraft is pretty conducive to that style.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Communication and idea generation. I have a knack for working with other people, and finding ways to get everyone involved. I'm a manager at a high volume restraunt, and have honed my interpersonal skills over the years.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm the king of hype. I'm fully confident that I could help produce some really epic events/adventures that have the potential to generate a lot of hype and excitement for herocraft-ians.

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Even if you guys don't accept me, I've got a few great ideas I'd really like to pass along for HC events.