• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: whiteninja1970

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: whiteninja1970
2. Position applying for: Event Team
3. Age|Timezone: 19|HST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3+ years
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am organized when it comes to planning things such as events.
6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Maybe not with redstone, but with building, yes.

7. What would you say is your strongest skill?:
It would probably be advertising the events themselves. If you pay attention to chat, you may see me advertising people to vote for the server and also advertise upcoming events/announcements.

In fact, in the second FFA hosted, I'd like to brag that I am the one that brought in all of the newbies(there were around 20 people participating in FFA, half of which were the newbies/not-known players), if not most of them, to the FFA or at least brought attention about it to them.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am very close in contact with the current active(from what I can see) Event Team Members - MalaWolf and jrr5556 - and for the past days we have been working on upcoming events that are not announced yet.