• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: DEMOCALIBER

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: DEMOCALIBER
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 27 / CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approximately 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I have a lot of unique ideas and am a very creative person in general. I think I would make a great addition to the Event team.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes, I built the toggle gates at Mithrandil and Sentinel and I wired up the Dragon trap at Mithrandil. I also had a very elaborate trap/door system at Threshold a couple maps ago.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Redstone set is definitely one of my biggest strengths aside from my creativity. I also think I'm a pretty talented builder as well.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm excited to possibly be a part of the Event team. The premise of setting up Events is very exciting!