• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 | August Edition

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Where are the vods from yesterday? I want to rewatch them D:
You're asking a lot from one person (BaBomba). It's less than 24 hours since the tournament ended.

He already did the first found though:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Wouldn't have made a difference.

You talk all of this shit about MG, but you can't back it up.
Again 1v1 me Bro I have enough money to happily switch classes for you.

edit* only because rs is my bby and I luv him cuz he was my ninja buddy sept I dunt think we ever played ninja at same time but I mean rs is rs and op is rs and rs is pickle so yeah

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Again 1v1 me Bro I have enough money to happily switch classes for you.

edit* only because rs is my bby and I luv him cuz he was my ninja buddy sept I dunt think we ever played ninja at same time but I mean rs is rs and op is rs and rs is pickle so yeah
#ibeatpickleninja1v1. But that is only because I am better at left clicking (he out does me in the 'techniques' and 'playstyle')

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
#ibeatpickleninja1v1. But that is only because I am better at left clicking (he out does me in the 'techniques' and 'playstyle')
Nu True you don't understand I don't mean IM a pickle I mean OG PICKLE LIKE DIL MAN DILL THE HILL

That actually sounds good lets dill @hilltim1 and eat him as an event