• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Equipment Weight - Bug Report - alexisaia649

Hi, my in-game name is: alexisaia649

I recently mastered LostSoul and i have chosen RuneBlade as my hero class.

Every time i levelled, I put my allocation points into Endurance so that my Equipment weight would rise, allowing me to wear better armor.

I have 13 points into Endurance and my Equipment weight was 55

Then the next time i logged in i realised i couldn't wear any of my usual armor.

I typed /stats and to my surprise, My Equipment weight had dropped 20 and was now on 34.75

I would like to have my original equipment weight stat back.

Thank you,
Alex

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 9.12.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 9.12.34 PM.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 14

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Some of the class armor weights were rebalanced a few days ago and Runeblade may have been one of them.
For a period Kainzo was giving free attribute respecs but I am guess that has since ended.

@Delfofthebla was Runeblade of the effected classes with the rebalance?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Some of the class armor weights were rebalanced a few days ago and Runeblade may have been one of them.
For a period Kainzo was giving free attribute respecs but I am guess that has since ended.

@Delfofthebla was Runeblade of the effected classes with the rebalance?

Runeblade was one, and maybe the hardest hit. Druid lost a lot, i think ninja lost a little, and several others were adjusted but dont know exact numbers (i think cleric actually went up a tiny amount).

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Runeblade was one, and maybe the hardest hit. Druid lost a lot, i think ninja lost a little, and several others were adjusted but dont know exact numbers (i think cleric actually went up a tiny amount).

Wizard was reduced a few points as well

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
It's base used to be 37.5?!?! 55 with Endurance only at 13?!?!

Thank Christ for that nerf, wow.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
It's base used to be 37.5?!?! 55 with Endurance only at 13?!?!

Thank Christ for that nerf, wow.
Right. It was never intended to be that high. It was an oversight from when the base numbers from all classes were much different.

Runeblade should not have had a better equipment weight than Ninja or Ranger.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
I loved runeblade in Bastion, it's gotten better I wish I'd enjoy leveling it again lol

Thorv

Gold
Tell me one thing. Why ranger or ninja should have better weight stats than runeblade?
Ninja attacks from behind from shadows, ranger is... as name calls it range hero so he should have less on him to use his bow more swiftly. Runeblade has to go to front attack using his (as i think underpowered) abilities. Runeblade reminds me battle mage. Chainmailed guy with sword in one hand and fireball in another, and incantation on his mouth. Even bard has about 10!!!! more base weight than Runeblade.

Additionally I would like to see any other Runeblade on the server. I see wizards, rangers and dragoons everywhere. And after I've got runeblade I understood why no one plays Runeblade, he's just weak. I cannot now even simply farm at desert because he has absolutely no range attacks, with his low weight (so low defense) he even cannot come close to two skeletons. In time when I uses all abilities to drag one skeleton, kill him and go to another, Ranger/Wizard/Dragoon kills 3 of them and goes to next 3. Third thing I would like to say about Runeblade, his Agility... Why the hell he has -5 agillity. If he's under rogue and he's fighting sword he should have at least 0 Agility. I would truly understand -5 charisma but not agility.

Last edited:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
There's lots of other runeblades. You have to know how to use it right to enjoy the class.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
ranger is super op for leveling >>. no class can compare really, just the mechanics of mob aggro, mobs not wearing armor, dodging etc. work right into rangers strong points.

Thorv

Gold
Why so, bard has 12.75 more base weight more than runeblade, if bard is half support half damage class.
Ok I've just checked from all classes disciple is last and runeblade is the second from end in base weight. Admins think about that, as for now Runeblade is for me unplayable, I'm really hard thinking about just leave this server alone. I't really good, we created town but getting crafter and lost soul levels from begining because one class sux is really frustrating.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Runeblade really isnt bad, however i am not sure if theirs or disciple's armor rating really needs to be that low. But it is still a pretty good class overall - it just may not be for you. The soul cost for switching classes is only 250 souls now, even when you switch back to a class you previously played. You could always try something easy to level *cough ranger* and switch back at a later time.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I can kind of agree that runeblade is pretty poor right now... I am a 46 or 47, cant remember since last night, runeblade and I have realized that their damage isnt that great compared to other damage classes. They have their runes, which deal quite minor damage. toxicrune barely does over my standard melee, and it deals it's damage over 12 seconds. firerune deals about the same as a standard melee (which for me is 63 damage with 21 points into strength), and yet it takes 100 mana like all the other runes I have. we are melee, have very little armor, and our damage output is relatively low...

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
It might be that the damage output is lower than it was in bastion, however, I see 3 to 4 skills added to make it a much more statistical approach class rather than all out damage like a warrior or berserker is kind of like.