• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eohokami Temple, the Shrine of the Transcendent *RULES UPDATED*

Euyrie

TNT
Eohokami Temple, the Shrine of the
Transcendent
"Be wary for the unarmed traveler, for the soul which carries no weapon may be the most dangerous of all." -Kainzo

mow03hvbC1E.jpg

Lore:
For ages in Heavens Watch, the people of Minecraftia have endured under the crushing thumb of the constant blood-thirst from demons who seek only to raid... to pillage... to kill. Many have stood their ground and fought hard to protect that which is dear to them; to barricade their homes and hide their belongings from the greedy hands of others. Some succeeded... but most suffered from within, betrayed by the people who had sworn to keep them safe, while others gave up, exhausted and raw from raid after countless raid and became nomadic, carrying what little they could on their backs all the while constantly checking every direction... feeling the eyes of others bore into their bodies, hungrily waiting for the moment to strike.

Within this fear and unrest, a safe-haven rose from the mountains; a place of peace and protection. For those willing to swear their fealty to the path of the Disciple, and protect that which was dear to them and their comrades, Eohokami Temple opened its gates. The Disciples learned how to use their fists in self-defense and their minds and bodies to give and sustain life to those beside them. By the will of the energy in their souls, they obtained abilities that allowed them to push and pull their enemies in times of need. Without reliance on the tools of blood-shed that had haunted them until their enlightenment, they conquered their enemies by sticking together, back to back, comrade to comrade... together with their many allies, they fought back against the demons who had plagued them for so long; and for those who devoted the entirety of themselves... who promised to protect others with everything they had... transcendence blessed them.

Mayor: @Euyrie
SIC: @Xoiyoyoxoi
Council: @Lakewolf, @Eckhart_, @Royfaren
PvP Captain:
Town Banker:
xoiyoyoxoi
Transcended: Lakewolf
Enlightened:

Rules:

1: We would
prefer that you be classified as either Disciple or Transcendent, have maxed Disciple or Transcendent, or have attained enlightenment and discovered your legendary class.

2: You must be age
16 or older to join town. If your birthday is within the next month, you will still be considered an "of-age" applicant. This is a personal preference; my apologies. If you still wish to put in an application while underage, you must have at least two referrals from current town citizens. PLEASE NOTE: Having referrals does not guarantee town acceptance! Any and all underage applications must be officially approved by Euyrie.

3: Secret Code: Lake, the Mastermind

4: Griefing, stealing, killing, and bullying of any kind will result in an immediate kick from town. You will
not be given a chance to retrieve your things.

5: Be kind to your comrades! Just seriously, don't be a dick.

6: Going through chests that don't belong to you is strictly prohibited. If you are found browsing through chests that aren't yours and you haven't been given permission, you will be jailed for 24 hours, assuming you haven't stolen anything, for which the penalty is an immediate kick from town.

We have a discord! Ask someone to link it for you!

Application: *READ RULES FIRST*
All applicants will receive a general background check before acceptance. It is in your best interests not to lie on your application.
IGN:
How long have you been on HC?:
How often do you play?:
Secret Code:
Combat Class (willing to go Disciple?):
Profession:
Previous towns:
Why should we accept you?:
Planning to join the discord?:
Referrals (if under age of 16):

And lastly, good luck! :D

Last edited:

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Isn't tax automatically taken from the Balance of town members? If this Is the case, I suggest removing or editing the part of the thread which warns about paying taxes late. Overall looks like a good town, and a well made thread. If I were not currently in a town, thirteen years old, and a not a disciple I would surely apply. Haha... Good luck!

Euyrie

TNT
Isn't tax automatically taken from the Balance of town members? If this Is the case, I suggest removing or editing the part of the thread which warns about paying taxes late. Overall looks like a good town, and a well made thread. If I were not currently in a town, thirteen years old, and a not a disciple I would surely apply. Haha... Good luck!
There's me showing my age. XD I'm used to the old tax system from 3 years ago. Been a while since I ran a town. I'll change that tonight when I get off work. Being 13 is not a deal breaker if you can get referrals from current or trusted members, so you're welcome to apply if you can obtain those! I do remember you being involved however in a PvP scuffle outside Thalassa, with whom we are allied, so you've got a point against you currently. :/

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
There's me showing my age. XD I'm used to the old tax system from 3 years ago. Been a while since I ran a town. I'll change that tonight when I get off work. Being 13 is not a deal breaker if you can get referrals from current or trusted members, so you're welcome to apply if you can obtain those! I do remember you being involved however in a PvP scuffle outside Thalassa, with whom we are allied, so you've got a point against you currently. :/
For one thing I am already in a town. I am also a sheep. I tend to follow after my friends. I don't even know where Thalassa is, but I personally apologize for whatever damage may have been done. ;)

IGN: PhoenixWalker0
Timezone/Country: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) \ United States - Arkansas
How long have you been on HC?: 5 years

How often do you play?: I'd like to begin playing everyday again but I may have to skip a day here or there due to work or other responsibilities.
Secret Code: Lake, the Mastermind
Combat Class (willing to go Disciple?): Apologies, but I would prefer to stay Druid. However I will take an oath of peace and settle into the life of a Farmer. (if it will please the Temple) (^_^)
Profession: Crafter soon to Farmer. (Unless another profession would be more beneficial)
Previous towns: I really only have two on record. Valor and Flavia. I didn't utilize the forums until a couple map updates ago.
Why should we accept you?: I believe I can bring a good amount of building and general play experience to the table. I prefer working in teams, especially towards a common goal and continual town improvement.
Planning to join the discord?: I do. No account at the moment but I shall create one at the nearest convenience.
Referrals (if under age of 16): N/A

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: PhoenixWalker0
Timezone/Country: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) \ United States - Arkansas
How long have you been on HC?: 5 years
How often do you play?: I'd like to begin playing everyday again but I may have to skip a day here or there due to work or other responsibilities.
Secret Code: Lake, the Mastermind
Combat Class (willing to go Disciple?): Apologies, but I would prefer to stay Druid. However I will take an oath of peace and settle into the life of a Farmer. (if it will please the Temple) (^_^)
Profession: Crafter soon to Farmer. (Unless another profession would be more beneficial)
Previous towns: I really only have two on record. Valor and Flavia. I didn't utilize the forums until a couple map updates ago.
Why should we accept you?: I believe I can bring a good amount of building and general play experience to the table. I prefer working in teams, especially towards a common goal and continual town improvement.
Planning to join the discord?: I do. No account at the moment but I shall create one at the nearest convenience.
Referrals (if under age of 16):
N/A

Accepted! Welcome to the temple Brother! Get in game with myself, our SIC @Xoiyoyoxoi, or any of our council members to get your town invite. We are still under construction as far as plots go, so please be patient!