• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Edited] I Like cats.. OH and this is my Application. Brennan90.

A I cool or am I cool?

• Total voters

brennan90

Stone
I did not mean to be un-serious, Just meant to have some fun. Here is a better app. Note i have dyslexia and im not the best speller
Minecraft In-game name:Well i could tell you but then i would have to kill you, but what the hell that should be fun right? It's brennan90.
Location & Age: I am 14 and I live in California.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned on a server because I asked them to ban me.
Referral(s): atticusmas referred me... he will not stop talking about it. He was telling me to join for about 3 days.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Why should I tell you? Huh? (hint i already did).
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes once.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? NO SHET..... sorry thats a yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I played on lots of other servers and I am very good at minecraft. It comes down to dedication and i think this server is cool annd i'll like it a lot. I won't hack, and I already got a plan to help w/my friend's group thingy.
Special key: {HCE6} Why do you need this exactly?
Additional Info: I hope my short app will be good because it took me a long time to do it because i have dyslezia.