• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Earthgrab & Earthshove

Hai_o3o

TNT
Earthgrab and earthshove are not effected by the pve dmg multiplier like suffocate and all the other caster moves are. Is this on purpose? I understand that its a reskinned forcepush/forcepull but isn't it technically a caster move in this case? It would make leveling a lot more smoother for geomancer considering they're some of its main damage moves...

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Earthgrab and earthshove are not effected by the pve dmg multiplier like suffocate and all the other caster moves are. Is this on purpose? I understand that its a reskinned forcepush/forcepull but isn't it technically a caster move in this case? It would make leveling a lot more smoother for geomancer considering they're some of its main damage moves...
They are affected, just not at the higher percentage of the other skills.

Hai_o3o

TNT
They are affected, just not at the higher percentage of the other skills.
No its not, when I earth grab a mob it only does 99 dmg, which is what it says the move does in the description, suffocate on the other hand says it does 81 dmg, and against mobs it does 204.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
No its not, when I earth grab a mob it only does 99 dmg, which is what it says the move does in the description, suffocate on the other hand says it does 81 dmg, and against mobs it does 204.
I played the class to level 50 Hai, they scale.