• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DrWhoCares's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: DrWhoCares
Location & Age: Minnesota, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Can't think of any previous bans I'm sure I've been banned from a classic server once or twice, but that was roughly... a year and a half ago.
Referral(s): EpicPoodle
Reason you should be accepted: I have this Leadership complex or something, that allows me to basically rule over people without trying, soon gaining positions of power and such and destroying the opposition. Think of me as a Napoleon, basically the same as that. Also Poodle and I roam around random servers and make factions and stuff, real good fun for all.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: EpicPoodle
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope.
Additional Info: Dux means Leader in Latin. I do not have an alternate account, care to explain what you mean by this?

My age is also correctly posted, as SIXTEEN, born April 7th, 1995 sometime at 4AM, in Mankato Minnesota, then I moved, (as was customary every time my parents had a kid), to another city I don't remember as I was about 1 or 2 years old. After that we moved to Mason City, Iowa where my second sister was born. Soon after she was born (about 1-2 months at most), we moved to the house we live in currently, in Minnesota yet again, north of Mankato although seeing as my father needs to drive to Minneapolis to go to work. We've lived here for, what I believe is 13 years now.

For further clarification, I am currently enrolled in the PSEO program. PSEO means Post-Secondary Enrollment Option. It allows me to take Highschool, while taking college classes, at a college campus, for free. My first semester of college classes are now done, and the second semester starts early January. In Highschool I am a Junior, in college I am a Freshman.

Now, if you would be as kind to explain your accusations of this "alternate account" and my falsified age, I would be most pleased. If you absolutely need, I have teamspeak and am willing to join your teamspeak server (if you have one), and verify my age further. Along with this, I could spend three hours (as I already have before) explaining my entire history on Minecraft, starting from June 6th, 2010. However, I think these paragraphs are long enough for you and should keep you content.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts**
============​
Care to tell us about the alternate account? Possibly your correct age as well?
Finding some discrepancies in your application.

pardon my weak grasp of Latin but:

res si primo conatu non bene evenerint, tempta iterum.

roughly says ' If you don't succeed, try again"

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Firstly, the 'impression' I am getting is not good.
That says alot about your 'application skills'.

Second, your age varies on your various internet profiles.
I am sure you can figure out which ones

Third, http://mcbans.com/player/DrWhoCares
see the alternate accounts? means this:
A) you have another account
B) you let someone else login under your IP
C) your goldfish has a minecraft account
D) all of the above

Fourth, there is this:
http://f.fuzzle.org/discussion/197/drwhocares-appeal-v1

July 1,2011
Hmmm that is only 6 months ago....
Time for some Drama....

Well, I don't mind being banned or unbanned from SMP, I kinda currently just want to be unbanned from teamspeak so I can play LoL with others, plus I didn't do anything there.
I probably would eventually like to be unbanned from SMP, but your choice.

Oh balls I mustn't think I'm too good for this so I might as well do it in the format Medi set it in.

Please include:
-Minecraft Name.
-DrWhoCares
-Reason to be unbanned.
-Because I murdered Peter in the most hilarious way in SMP which I admit I shouldn't do despite the wavy boundaries on that. Also I wasn't being annoying on teamspeak, just a little comment though.
-Oh reason to be unbanned, ummmm, so I can carry on being part of the community, annnd, use teamspeak and such.
-Who Banned You.
-petererer
-30-40mins ago
Sorry :/

Oh yeah Sephor, you were right.

And Medi's apparent disgruntled comment coming in 1....2....3.....

Well, you know Sephor's door? He filled his moat with lava, and peter was getting attacked by a zombie, so I opened it, and closed it real quick as he stepped on.

Fifth, this makes for interesting reading:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=66328.0

Sixth, you still with me here?
your referral: epicpoodle likes to cause '
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/epicpoodles-ban-appeal-sorta.5204/
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/epicpoodles-ban-appeal.5748/

Lastly, you give a bad overall impression.
This is not the community for you.

Application Denied
Good luck on another server.

Oooh, I like this, I like all of this. Let's begin.

1. The impression your getting is one of intelligence, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not being stupid and rude, I'm being proper. I'm including extra information that should help with your research.

2. Internet profiles and age: I rarely use my actual age for a number of reasons:
a. It's become a OCPD type ritual for me, I feel loyal to the year 1982, since I began using it.
b. It allows me to get into sites that require me to be older (most of which I probably joined before I was 16.)
- and I'm sure I can come up with another reason later.

3. MCbans, never heard of it. However, I'm guessing that the 10 Reputation is a bad thing? The alt accounts probably means that getting on my account on DrBone's laptop is a bad idea. (DrBone is my close personal friend who lives roughly 3 miles from my house).

4. Finally, the good stuff. This is the part where I can go on for 3 hours explaining my entire history with the JAMS community. IN SHORT: I've been banned off and on from the PRIVATE JAMS SMP server, for various reasons. I've also been demoted and banned from the classic version. Every single time resulting in a unban due to, you guessed it, various reasons. I'll get to the rest of this story in a moment.

5. TOUCH OF DEATH! Oooh yes! Once again, In short: That was when I was 11 - 12 years old.

TEEN ANGST TEEN ANGST TEEN ANGST.

I want to stress that because touchofdeath was my original forums/community I ever fully understood and stuck with. It just recently gained a SMP server (by recently, I mean a couple months back, roughly 2-3 years after I was banned from the forums by a combination of teen angst, sleep deprivation, stress, and boredom. I'm perfectly willing to share all I can remember from that part of my life as well, given the proper amount of time (roughly 1-2 hours should be enough.)

6. Oooh Poodle, what a crazy guy. Let's begin:

- I met Poodle on an old Hardcore PVP server called Kings Anarchy. How I met him was through Rubicon, something we're still loosely part of today. With him I found several other members of Rubicon and they became another community for me to take part in, (along with the now-faltering JAMS). This story could also go on for about 1-2 hours, given I can remember most of it.

But I'm getting off-topic, EpicPoodle is an amazing player. He's a major PVP expert and loves to screw with people constantly. Sometimes he gets a bit out of hand, but that's why he has me.

Together we reform the community I call The Venetians. He's the chaotic murdering/pillaging/PVPing side of the Venetians, whereas I'm the exact opposite. A diplomat, the Dux. I keep him in line, and further both of us. When he gets out of line, I pull him back in. As you can notice, at the time, I was out of contact with Poodle, neither of us had seen each other after Summer Break split us apart.

You may also notice, he's also been unbanned since. He hasn't caused trouble in months, and has been looking for a stable, fun server to reside on.

---------------------

Now we have two paths we can take:

1. I explain all of my stories here, in a giant wall of text for you to enjoy reading.

2. We set up a date and time when I am free from work (as I work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week), for me to verbally explain my story.

----------------------

Rebuttal.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
no need for a date and time to discuss anything.

This is not the community for you.

Application Denied

Can you elaborate.

By this I mean, explain what has barred me from EVER joining/applying/appealing on herocraft?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@DrWhoCares If I'm not mistaken you were Hippoman on Touchofdeath right?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
5. TOUCH OF DEATH! Oooh yes! Once again, In short: That was when I was 11 - 12 years old.
My age is also correctly posted, as SIXTEEN, born April 7th, 1995 sometime at 4AM, in Mankato Minnesota
So you would say it has been 4 or 5 years since you were on that forums yes?

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=8671
Then why does your profile say you signed up in 2008 which is 3 years ago?

This would mean you have lied to us not once but twice consecutively.

Goodbye, thanks for trying and good luck elsewhere

Oh sir, I'm quite sorry, but I don't keep track of dates. Literally, it's the only reason why I don't get perfects on my history tests. I simply cannot remember the time.

If you have done the math and found that I joined when I was 13, then I joined when I was 13. It feels like it's been longer, but who am I to question facts.

Once again, I apologize and must state, yet again, that my age is 16. If you really need, I can get on the teamspeak right now.

EDIT: Oh, and if you could, please explain the first time I lied to you. I can't seem to find where I've lied.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
how can I put this......

when you apply for a spot on a server , you have a few short sentences to impress, and give us an overall idea of who you are, and why you should be part of our community. You have to be yourself, and impress.

The next bit I say with grain of salt as it were, your application came off as self righteous, and with 'attitude'.

After reading all your posts as hippoman,( which everything he did was very much evil,and unkind to put it bluntly) and as Drwhocares, it gives one a sense of who you are as a player, as you.
They say we type like we talk, and for most part its true.
As a proctor , whitelister, for this great community called HeroCraft, I have to keep them in mind, when reviewing applicants.

I go over alot of information, to get a clear as possible picture as I can get.
From your application, to other posts as hippoman, to your "internet footprints" and gain insight as to who you are, who your friends are, referrals, etc.

With that information, is how we came up with our reply to your application:

Application Denied
You lied a few times and are fixated on using teamspeak to verify age. Its not longer about verification, you lied.

If you go back and read your 'replies' to questions, it makes for interesting read.

So, to sum this up:

Application Denied

Mods/Admin: may need to lock this thread.

@Brutalacerate
@Xanipher

I am happy you have decided to clarify. However I shall state again:

The only lying I've done with my age was on forums around the Internet where I have put down 1982 as my birth year, for purposes previously stated. I did not lie on these forums, as I registered with the birth year of 1995 and stated that previously.

Now the one thing I must take offense to, and call you out on, is the regards to the "Hippoman" posts.
I understand your work as a proctor is to find who is well suited to "mesh with the community." However, I must point out that citing posts from 3 years ago, during a time of teen angst, stupidity, and childish behavior should not be considered.

Everyone has had times in their lives where they look back and see the stupid things they have done. I look back at Touchofdeath and I can't even recognize my posts. I was a completely different person back then, and have matured since.

Posts of recent times however, such as the ones from f.fuzzle.org (The JAMS community's forums), can be evaluated and should be. However, it should also be noted that the posts are among a group of close friends, and as such less formal, and much more childish, as we all clearly realize we are playing a game, and act as such.

Also noting the "attitude" you picked up on. This I cannot debate further than telling you that it is simply your own opinion and I would like another review, from someone higher than yourself. Perhaps Brutalacerate, since you seem to be trying to notify him of this topic.

In conclusion,
I thank you for your clarifications, and must point out that I do not lie about my age on formal occasions, nor do I act like a 10 year old kid any longer. I request that Brutal, or someone of equal standings reviews these posts and decides the final decree on whether or not I will be allowed into this server.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I'll read through this per request of @DrWhoCares .
Oooh, I like this, I like all of this. Let's begin.

1. The impression your getting is one of intelligence, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not being stupid and rude, I'm being proper. I'm including extra information that should help with your research.

2. Internet profiles and age: I rarely use my actual age for a number of reasons:
a. It's become a OCPD type ritual for me, I feel loyal to the year 1982, since I began using it.
b. It allows me to get into sites that require me to be older (most of which I probably joined before I was 16.)
- and I'm sure I can come up with another reason later.

3. MCbans, never heard of it. However, I'm guessing that the 10 Reputation is a bad thing? The alt accounts probably means that getting on my account on DrBone's laptop is a bad idea. (DrBone is my close personal friend who lives roughly 3 miles from my house).

4. Finally, the good stuff. This is the part where I can go on for 3 hours explaining my entire history with the JAMS community. IN SHORT: I've been banned off and on from the PRIVATE JAMS SMP server, for various reasons. I've also been demoted and banned from the classic version. Every single time resulting in a unban due to, you guessed it, various reasons. I'll get to the rest of this story in a moment.

TEEN ANGST TEEN ANGST TEEN ANGST.

I want to stress that because touchofdeath was my original forums/community I ever fully understood and stuck with. It just recently gained a SMP server (by recently, I mean a couple months back, roughly 2-3 years after I was banned from the forums by a combination of teen angst, sleep deprivation, stress, and boredom. I'm perfectly willing to share all I can remember from that part of my life as well, given the proper amount of time (roughly 1-2 hours should be enough.)

6. Oooh Poodle, what a crazy guy. Let's begin:

- I met Poodle on an old Hardcore PVP server called Kings Anarchy. How I met him was through Rubicon, something we're still loosely part of today. With him I found several other members of Rubicon and they became another community for me to take part in, (along with the now-faltering JAMS). This story could also go on for about 1-2 hours, given I can remember most of it.

But I'm getting off-topic, EpicPoodle is an amazing player. He's a major PVP expert and loves to screw with people constantly. Sometimes he gets a bit out of hand, but that's why he has me.

Together we reform the community I call The Venetians. He's the chaotic murdering/pillaging/PVPing side of the Venetians, whereas I'm the exact opposite. A diplomat, the Dux. I keep him in line, and further both of us. When he gets out of line, I pull him back in. As you can notice, at the time, I was out of contact with Poodle, neither of us had seen each other after Summer Break split us apart.

You may also notice, he's also been unbanned since. He hasn't caused trouble in months, and has been looking for a stable, fun server to reside on.

---------------------

Now we have two paths we can take:

1. I explain all of my stories here, in a giant wall of text for you to enjoy reading.

2. We set up a date and time when I am free from work (as I work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week), for me to verbally explain my story.

----------------------

Rebuttal.
*you're

Could have fooled me. A Proctor has spoken; good luck out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.