• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Dragon]Kingdom/Town List

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
This Thread will be here for a quick reference of towns,capitals, kingdoms etc. etc.

This is not an official thread and all content here is based on current and future endeavors by the hamlets, towns, cities, etc etc listed below.

please keep this thread clear of any unnecessary replies. if you are not a mayor then you should not be posting on here. You may PM for any questions etc. etc.

this thread is for informational purposes only. again, do NOT reply to this thread unless you are a mayor requesting your town/kingdom to be put on the list or to be fixed, or you WILL be reported.

you may however, like this thread to support its cause: which is to bring a quick reference of towns,capitals and kingdoms to those players who want information and fast.

the format is as follows:

Kingdom
Capital
Town 1
Town 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Communist Collective
One
Zion Kingdom
Zion
Osiris
Kingdom of Obscurity
Lorien Kingdom
Xandria Dominion
Kingdom of Ancient Sentinels
Prospére(unofficial)
(TBA) Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Towns with no "kingdom" as of yet:

Malum
Facultas Fumo
America
Valor
Dihara
Konoha
Draconis
The Wilderness
Mirkwood
Oricon
Eclipse
XXXmastown
Erebos
Solitude
Amanita
Valor
Genesis
The Enclave
Klute
Unholy
Mirkwood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are wanting to join a guild but not a town, click here to see what guilds we have in Dragon and what they are all about.

Refer to this link here for info on township costs and sizes.

Refer here for township blacklists. ie: players you don't want to do business with.

This link gives you the thread list of all official towns.
- please note all towns should be hyper-linked. if you run across a broken link please PM me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Updated: 3/5/12

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Asking for likes? Also isn't Nevermore capital in XD? @xexorian .
Also Can you add Order of Edolas/KoE as a sub-kingdom under Xandria Dominion? Towns in KoE: Lightforge and Canterlot.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This thread gets MajorasMask's:

1953437-seal_of_approval.jpg

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Nevermore is the capital of XD, although at some point in the future, Newerth might become a capital size township.

KoE is an exception because I have respect for their people's sovereignty, as I am the newly elected King of Xandria Dominion. (originally we had planned 3 kingdoms - to become an empire|Kainzo said no empires - so this action was taken)

However, they are a part of XD "officially". So let this serve as notification for this exception, however, "officially" LF and CT are just listed under XD as normal townships.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Can you please add my town to the list? It's called Prospére and it's the second town of Raubtier. Also Raubtiers kingdom name is Kingdom of Ancient Sentinels. Thanks! :)

Aetosion

Obsidian
I was under the impression there were only one or two Kingdoms. For certain, you need more than 1 town to be a Kingdom...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was under the impression there were only one or two Kingdoms. For certain, you need more than 1 town to be a Kingdom...
To be an official Kingdom yes.
These are planned kingdoms

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
guys, please read the OP. i made it very clear. any questions or concerns you can PM me directly.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, but they're not kingdoms. Most will never become one.
So this is not an official thread. What is wrong with making plans/having hopes?

Aetosion

Obsidian
Possibly add that the Kingdoms aren't official in the

Edit: Your edits make it much more clear :)