• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Disconnect Issues (Bad Compressed Data Format)

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
I have been getting disconnect issues with herocraft.

Here is one of the error messages.
1izvK0u.png

This has been happening more often lately. I tried deleting my .technic folder and reinstalling everything. I have also been getting a disconnect messages saying "bad packet id X" (a number)
It also for some reason happens more at the later hours, like after 8pm.
Can anyone offer any help?

edit:
Thanks, the issue seem to be fixed after deleting all my files and reinstalling again. I also started using the US server IP for herocraft.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I have been getting disconnect issues with herocraft.

Here is one of the error messages.
1izvK0u.png

This has been happening more often lately. I tried deleting my .technic folder and reinstalling everything. I have also been getting a disconnect messages saying "bad packet id X" (a number)
It also for some reason happens more at the later hours, like after 8pm.
Can anyone offer any help?

Just got this one
CQ38od0.png
Might be happening around 8PM because there are more people on?Idk.

#1-Not sure about this one. You could try:
-Installing java 64bit

Might be a server/mojang thing idk. Looked around the internet and most threads about it suggest that it has something to do with the server(Again not 100% sure)

#2-I know for a fact that you can fix this one by uninstalling the Technic launcher, deleting the .minecraft folder from the regular minecraft roaming data folder then forcing an update so that it restores the folder. If this doesn't work then I'm not sure.

(Try it without uninstalling Technic, if it doesn't work then go back and uninstall though I don't think it will be needed)

(Don't forget to make copies of your world and servers!)

Hope this helps. Good luck ;)