• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Mana

B

Bingy1218

A few weeks ago before some of these minor nerfs on Disciples I would be able to take down a dreadknight. Although it would take up all my mana to do so if i was careful i could do it.
However now I can just get a Dreadknight to 4 hearts and have absolutely no mana left and I won't be able to do anything?
Could the cost of mana for disciples spells be decreased slightly because I can't even heal that well with the massive mana loss.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I have to agree with this. People keep saying that mana potions will be coming soon but until then could the mana used for spells be reduced or could we get replenish or some other mana regen skill?

B

Bingy1218

Maybe like a skill that over 5 seconds gives 15 mana a second or 10 or something.

cschris

Wood
Yeah I think that they should just increase their max mana to make it simple. I mean pray takes 20 percent and smite uses 16 percent, and so does ironfist and chakra! I also think they should give the range back on smite or increase the damage or something.