• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Disciple] Chakra - More or less resolved. removes one debuff at 20 wisdom.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Title. Fell in lava, tried to Chakra away the fire, didn't work the two times I tried to remove it.

EDIT: Tried to remove beguile with Chakra. Also did not work

EDIT EDIT: So, it says in the test "Removes 0 negative effects..." Is this intentional?

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Chakra works differently now. The amount of debuffs you can get depends on your wisdom, and certain debuffs require more wisdom. For example to remove fire it is 20 wisdom. I remember on the test server 20 wisdom could also remove wither but from fighting wither skeletons in the nether it doesn't seem like it does (unless wither from mobs is different from a player's wither @Delfofthebla )

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Wither from mobs doesn't count as an actual "effect", so chakra does not remove it.

As far as fire tick consuming one of the possible effects, not sure I like that. I may make it always purge fire, and then have the effect amount scale with wisdom as it currently does.