• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DIABLO 3 FUCK YEA

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Am i the only pumped this shits like right around the corner, and im ready to push an elderly woman down stairs to get my copy already. Witch Doctor here i come, ZAP MOTHER FUCKER WHAT ..... as far as the barbarian i think any RPG Melee class sucks all you do is swing attacks BORING AS FUCK. Now casters thats where the fun is, wonderin what kind of expansions theyll have for it bwa hahahaha BWA HAHAHAHAH

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
what the hell how you get a free copy =( im jealous ..... im excited about the online in game AH to trade and sell your stuff with other i was like BOSS hell yea

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
what the hell how you get a free copy =( im jealous ..... im excited about the online in game AH to trade and sell your stuff with other i was like BOSS hell yea

We both play WoW and there was an annual pass offer where you picked up Tyrael's charger for WoW, you get into the Beta for Mists, and you were able to get a free copy of D3. All you had to do was promise to play WoW for a year, still billed monthly...so what was I going to lose by signing up? Nothing ^_^

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Man i played wow from 2004 - 2011 i quit thank god with 3 lvl 85s and two 80-82's and some 70's and a 19 twink i just got burned out that game isnt fun anymore so played out and raids arent what they used to be and everythings pretty much recycled now ..... they need a WOW2 like EQ did eventually breath new life into everything WOW2 SHOULD BE = THE EMERALD DREAM = ive been waiting for them to touch that for last 7 years when i was playing omfg why it was never an expansion i have no idea adding the pandarins woulda been epic to