• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev notes 3.62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
New Forums Feature - autolinked Minecraft Avatars!

Herocraft - Hardcore MMORPG Minecraft Server - Google Chrome_2012-07-02_12-47-27.png

xAuth
has been enabled on the server - while the server is in ONLINE=TRUE, please take a few moments and register your password and email.
/register <password> <email>

This will ensure that next time "Auth/session" servers go down, we can run in a mode that doesn't care about Mojang's authentication process being up or down. Due to the integrity of user data and information, I will be unable to allow OFFLINE=TRUE at this time, we need to build user files first to be ready for next time.

Tweaks:
  • Cooldown issue patched with secondary classes/skill.
  • Skills should properly aggro aggressive mobs.
  • BecomeDeath now removes/prevents poisons properly for most skills.
  • Adjusted anti-xray stuff, for performance and betterness.
  • Most GoldArmor/Weps removed from MobArena.
  • TNT-use/placement has been granted to Miners at level 55.
    • This will break blocks below y=60. It may also damage regions
    • This will damage all players who can take damage at all y=levels
  • Reduced Terror mana cost to 20m
  • SoulLeech will now heal 100% of the damage, now finishes in 18 seconds and does 25 dmg per tick.
  • Alchemist Recipe added: Mycelium! (mycelium;1*98:1,1*57,1*341;1*110)
  • Potions can once again be used in combat, tweaked the amount healed on Hp1-2.
Not-so-secret update:
  • You can now trade coin face to face.
    • (nugget =1c, goldbar=10c, goldblock=100c)
  • Trade now works with an open palm.
  • Does not work in Mob Arenas.
  • new /hero whois command to list player info and /hero who CLASS to see player lists.

HeX7

Obsidian
Loving the Avatar Editor!
I also like the idea of TNT only to be used by miners, solves the recent thread ''Miners need love''
Good job, looking forward to it :)

brancher

Obsidian
i fucking love you kainzo, expect NCH to be back in force now that people can't hide behind regions.

just curious though, can TNT only damage regions below y-60?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
So, does TnT use avoid griefing rules then? If you blow a hole in the side of a town's undercity, how do you repair it?

Edit: nvm, I just saw it was crossed out.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Dafuu? Why was the TnT crossed out? That was going to be megasexy!

On a sidenote, what's the purpose of the gold transfer, and if gold is now worth 10c- how will that affect DHX prices?

Dafuu? Why was the TnT crossed out? That was going to be megasexy!

On a sidenote, what's the purpose of the gold transfer, and if gold is now worth 10c- how will that affect DHX prices?
No Aetosion, I don't think you understand what it meant. Kainzo meant those 3 items (nugget, ingot, and block) as placeholders for your money. The gold ingots still are around 8.5c each, but the gold ingots count as 10c if you click them while trading. Or at least that's what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.