• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 3.51

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
We've gotta get buttons and levers done first :3
Well, it's not Kainzo's fault.... its in the coding. I bet if we enabled lwc for plates then they'd be unusable.
Last map we had em for a bit. Was just asking if he'd re add it at some point.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ya leveling up an getting new skills and getting more hp is more than enough incentive. Leveling up has enough incentive as it is now. No need to change it imo

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Looking into Legendaries more to make this shit more detailed since people are such whiny bitches. Weird.

~Beast

c12095

Holy Shit!
I'd say NEVER release legendaries.. with the coming of level 60 for all classes there is no point, and it would only create more nerfing than ever. It would also make the rich richer. Legendary class'd people would walk around UTTERLY RAPING everyone in sight.

Do you even know how Legendary classes work?...
If you WILL be releasing legendaries, even though I go against it, please let me and the HC community know :)

Also, get off your high horse.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
The nerf of soullech has affected the 'already underpowered Bloodmage' and now it's pretty unsatisfactory as a class in general.

Anything about Bloodmages??

c12095

Holy Shit!
Oh please! Explain to me how these legendary classes 'work'!

lmao.

Well seeing as I put together the spell sets along with the spell cost I think I have a better understanding than you... But I don't have the time right now to explain each class, nor is this really the place to discuss the legendary classes. Feel free to make a thread about it though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The nerf of soullech has affected the 'already underpowered Bloodmage' and now it's pretty unsatisfactory as a class in general.

Anything about Bloodmages??
We're going to make the changes to soulleech specific to the DK - it wont affect the BMG

Beast/c12 - stop arguing in this thread mkay