• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Carbash420
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 29 est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: off and on probably 8 months (I think)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I like building, and I feel becoming an architect would give me the opportunity to do what I enjoy most in minecraft, I would enjoy working with others to help me come up with new ideas and further my building skills. I enjoy making statues and hope to be able to incorporate that in my builds.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DEFAULT OR SERVER TEXTURE PACK) 2013-09-27_19.28.40.png
  7. Additional info? If you have seen Belegost, I built the statues, and designed a lot of the rooms.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Hey @Carbash could you provide some more picture for me to work with. I know you have a house you built for someone outside Braavos.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
2013-09-29_23.17.39.png 2013-09-29_23.18.02.png 2013-09-29_23.15.25.png 2013-09-29_22.58.31.png

1 and 3 are wall designs, 2 are night only lamp designs 4 is bfitipaldi's house I built him.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
So Carbash I like the detail in some of your pictures but you don't always use it. You have lots of potential that you don't use in my opinion. Could you spend some more time on some projects/builds and post them once you have a chance.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I can do that, if you don't mind could you tell me which pictures you feel I have used the detail you are looking for and which I have not. I welcome criticism so don't be shy. Help me evolve to have a better standard for my builds, that is of course if you have the time (I know you're busy). I know there is room for improvement but its hard to see your faults when you are your only critic (which is usually the case for me).

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
The picture of the dragon, you have good detail on the neck and tail. The wing really bugs me as well as the long straight parts on the body. I do like your first wall you made, you used lots of detail in making it. The other pictures could use some work, also I recommend that you use other apps as references.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I may change this to a redstone architect application, please bare with me, I think I have the capacity to do some cool stuff with redstone. I'm going to try my hand with some more complex designs and get back with you. You have already seen my current design, I have added a timer to auto reset itself. Dont get me wrong I plan on bettering my building skills, but I feel I may be able to better offer my skills using redstone (a fact I, until now, was unaware of).

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
So I am going to change this to a redstone architect app, because I feel I can offer a decent amount of creativity and the ability to figure out how to make things work. I will not lie I cant make any super computer or anything like that, but I am decent with redstone (anything I don't know or need to learn I can figure out via google). So here it is,

1st picture is the entrance, you place a gold ingot into the hopper to open the door (2nd picture) where a timer starts, 3rd picture closes the door and triggers the trap, 4th picture is the combo lock inside the entrance, every switch must be in the right position or it wont work, 5th picture is the combo lock, 6th picture is the trap, 7th picture resets everything but the combo lock, which I may redo so it too is also reset.

If need be get with me in creative and ill show you the works. I will be building more traps as time goes on so feel free to stop in and check it out.

2013-10-03_15.35.36.png 2013-10-03_15.36.58.png 2013-10-03_15.37.19.png 2013-10-03_15.37.52.png 2013-10-03_15.36.15.png 2013-10-03_15.35.54.png 2013-10-03_15.36.38.png

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I appreciate you looking over my builds, maybe down the road I will reapply for architect, but for now feel free to delete this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.