• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DefaultTexture's Updated Herald Application

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: DefaultTexture | 15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been playing on HeroCraft for a little over a year. I joined about a month before Zeal ended.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I am a competent recorder (youtube) and am good at editing. I always upload in 1080p and am not very laggy.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Definitely Video, I have recorded in the past, although I wasn't a Herald, and would like to use my skills for the benefit of HC. I would prefer video, but Forum would be my second choice.
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
And now, here is a kitty for your viewing pleasure! (=^.^=)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Default!

You aren't limited to more than one team. If there's social media you want to update, and videos you want to develop, you are free to do whatever projects you have time to contribute to! Welcome to the Herald Team. I will mark you down on the video and social teams.

Alator will reply to this thread when he has the time to adjust your forum permissions.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome! I'm off for the day, but I will get working on some promotional videos as soon as I get back!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Due to previous demotions, I'm going to deny this application for now, sorry.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Understandable. Is there an ETA on when I should bump this thread or when I am legible again for Herald? Alator[DOUBLEPOST=1362892186,1361125560][/DOUBLEPOST]Been almost a month... so BUMP

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I would suggest asking Alator in a private conversation.

In the mean time I would greatly appreciate it if you gave our team permission (and a place to download, like mediafire) to use the videos you are already making so we can make more pvp montage videos for the official youtube page. Convo myself, EtKEnn with the ability for all convo participants to add members if you are interested.

Thanks!