• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DayZ!

MagicFloof

Stone
DayZ is a great game about post a post-soviet Russia. Thrown into turmoil due to an unexpected and incurable virus, the inhabitants of the coast have been driven into vile creatures that feed of of the survivors of the wasteland. Survival is hard, remaning sane is harder.

The game, to me is really realistic in terms of Medical and physical changes to the body and enviroment around you, Everyhing changes, bones can be broken and treated with Morphine, Essentials such as food and water are needed to survive, bleeding can cause unconsiousness, blurring and stablising issue. This can be treater by giving another player a blood transfusion that can be obtained at a hospital. It's pretty epic. You have to buy ArmA II and OA off of steam for £25, which is pretty good.

How to Install:

Install both Operation Arrowhead and arma 2 onto your computer
Go to www.dayzmod.com and install from there, following an online guide from youtube or something.
Install a preferred launcher such as DayZ commander or 6 Launcher, both work pretty decently.
Survive on your own or with friends!

If you have any questions about installing, or just questions about the game, even just general discussion about the game is acceptable!

ckero

Soulsand
If you mean the cd keys, yeah
I'm gonna install dayz on my other comp to see if it works :3

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Someone found my camp and stole my offroad pickup truck and UAZ this morning. :(

A

Awhitespot1 (forum alt)

I crashed my helicopter onto a camp of 3 people today, was it any of u guys? -Awhitespot