• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dark Souls

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Been obsessed with this game to the point of going crazy. Or should I say HOLLOW! lol....

Anyone who wants some help or any tips/tricks or Covenant help etc, ask here :p I have done almost half the shit this game has to offer.

And for those with Xbox360's, don't bother getting it, Region based Online=bad experience PS3, Worldwide based online=Good experience and sexy asians from Japan that rape you hard.

I also want to hear your experiences witht he PvP, funny boss deaths etc, I also have a few :p: First time in Ash Lake, I bolt it across dodging the Black Hydra to realize it jumped on land and killed itself for me. I also found a guy who was a Mage heavy character where I kicked his ass in the forest (Cat Covenant/Forest Hunter) and got 97000 souls LOL Then 5 mins later, I enter his world AGAIN and back stab him 4 times in a row until he died lol giving me another 97000 souls XD

Even though I do not own the PS3, its LordMorlock's, my PSN is ... I forgot :( TsuseiYuurei or something like that (I will fix it this saturday when I go over!)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah I'm not a console fan - but I may have to break in and buy it.
I say you will get some ideas for HC and enjoy an extremely hard RPG while you are at it :p. My tip to this game is to learn attack patterns as early as you can and always study your surroundings.