• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Courtliness' whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know any Tyler on Skype, you said Tyler so I thought you meant a player on HCO named Tyler12343

Okay so I log into Skype speak to you all and that tells me what exactly? That you are different people? Okay and that tells me you are all different people on the server how? Exactly it does not.
There are several ways to see that my account isnt tied to Tony's account.

If you want to do it through skype just get a program that logs packets your computer receives like WireShark, youll be able to get my ip and Tony's and see that theyre different.

If you want to do it through this website Ill just make another email and account and post in this thread with it so that you can see its ip address? (Although the bug may still affect it)

Not only that but I have mentioned three different people that can all say im not Tony.

Also Im pretty sure Tyler is some sort of staff member on the server so we can also just wait for him to log in?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There are several ways to see that my account isnt tied to Tony's account.

If you want to do it through skype just get a program that logs packets your computer receives like WireShark, youll be able to get my ip and Tony's and see that theyre different.

If you want to do it through this website Ill just make another email and account and post in this thread with it so that you can see its ip address? (Although the bug may still affect it)

Not only that but I have mentioned three different people that can all say im not Tony.

Also Im pretty sure Tyler is some sort of staff member on the server so we can also just wait for him to log in?

Is this Tyler on Skype at the moment?

Add me on Skype: Angyles_

Status
Not open for further replies.