• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Contest] Dragon's Treasure.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The Competition Has Begun!
There was an Ancient Dragon, who resided in the World of Herocraft, and through the years his bountiful wealth has grown; however, the dragon has grown week. He spoke with the plants, and the plants to the animals, and the animals to the world, that a contest had begun. Whoever would win the contest would earn the Dragon's Wealth.

How To Enter-->
The Contest has 3 stages, each stage which must be completed before your offering to the Dragon will be reviewed.

Stage One--> Build Contest = Construct somthing, in a 25x25x25 area, that encompasses the spirit of a dragon, the lore of the land, the towns that have fought together, and of the Elites and Veterans of Herocraft. Pictures or videos of the build, must be sent to me over the HC Forums, The builds must be new, nothing built before the contest began

Stage Two--> Inbox me an answer to this question, keep it under two paragraphs. "What should you do, if you have nothing to lose?"

Stage Three--> Send me anything you want through PM's. It can be a link to a video, it can be a picture, a story, anything. Depending on what I think of it / how much I like it, is the score.

If you can bundle all the stages into one message, it makes my judging it easier.

RULES
- I'll change somthing if I feel it's not working during the contest.
- Submissions must be done before the 30th

I will be the judge of everything, and this contest is entirely provided by me.

The Champion Of This Contest Will Be Rewarded With The Dragons Treasure

5,000 Coins
15 Stacks of Steak
5 Stacks of Lapis
3 Stacks of Glowstone
5 Stacks of Quartz Blocks
5 Stacks of Mossy Stone
1 Stack of Cracked Stone

15 Diamond Blocks
10 Emerald Blocks
20 Dragons Eggs
1 Spawn Mooshroom Egg
1 Spawn Slime Egg
2 Spawn Ocelot Eggs
1 Spawn Witch Egg

4 Nether Stars
3 Stacks off Ender Pearls
2 Cobwebs

5 Stacks of Iron Blocks
The Following Enchantment Books
-Power 2
-Looting 2
-Power 3
-Thorns 2
-Efficiency 4
-Fortune 3
-Flame 1
-Blast Protection 2
-Smite 4
-Silk Touch 1
-Smite 5
-Thorns 2
-Fortune 2
-Sharpness 5
-Thorns 2
-Fortune 3
-Smite 4
-Efficiency 5
-Thorns 2
-Fire Aspect 2
-Feather Falling 3

@Kainzo if you wanna spread the word about this.

Northac

Obsidian
would have entered if i had seen this post before today :/. I personally think this was a great idea, and i am sorry your work on this was wasted. Ill submit somthing for you to judge (obviously not for the contest) just so you get a response.

Weikauno

Coder
lol, no one did it? well I saw it and was like "eh, I'm not super good at building, so I'll leave it at that and let the better architects compete." Plus, I don't really know much about lore in HC