• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

/col duel is getting to be /col drool

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Why is there only 1 map when there's a duel? We used to have a rotation of 4 maps (and even that was getting a bit tiring) but only having 1 map is ludacris. We have over 10 maps submitted by players that are perfectly functionable in a 1v1 PVP setting, why aren't we using it?

Sincerely yours,
The guy who made the soulsand map everyone loved... Or hated.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Why is there only 1 map when there's a duel? We used to have a rotation of 4 maps (and even that was getting a bit tiring) but only having 1 map is ludacris. We have over 10 maps submitted by players that are perfectly functionable in a 1v1 PVP setting, why aren't we using it?

Sincerely yours,
The guy who made the soulsand map everyone loved... Or hated.
Time it takes to implement, etc. Go gather them maps for me and I'll go replicate them.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
the maps have already been gathered, no? when players do arena join, we play on several maps, but for whatever reason, during col 1v1's, we're forced to play on one map over and over

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The schematics are back home on a computer in a different continent. I'm pretty certain they're all still on the forums somewhere unless they got deleted. I'll check it out in an hour or so when I get home. I'll cum buckets if I see 'A-Maze-ing being played tonight.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I think ATM it's a "rotation" of instances of the same map.
For instance, some instance(s) of the duel map have redstone block walls while others do not.

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmm, there may be an issue with the random maps.

Oh but what if you had different arenas stacked on top/beside/wherever of each other in one map but have the spawn-point randomized so the players battle at a random layer each time? Kinda like how DM works but of course the players have to meet each other at the same layer/arena. Can't be that difficult to code can it? ;D