• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team Application - PattersNET

PattersNET

Iron
1. Minecraft IGN: PattersNET

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age: 17

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +/- 0 (Britain)

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years-ish?

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've not been here before.

7. What is your level of Java experience?: My java experience is fairly knowledgable, my preferred language is Visual C# (as that is what I do on a day-to-day basis where I work) but the skills transfer between languages for the most part.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
I've done a lot of work with ShaBooZey (www.shaboozey.com) with some of their plugin development. Block loggers, stasistics, questing plugin and few utility plugins.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I do have a 9 to 5 job, so this does leave me a little short for time somedays. I enjoy coding, it's part of who I am and if I could work with a dedicated and fun team as part of that... well that'd just be heavenly.
Thanks for reading, hope to hear something back. Please let me know if you need anymore information.