• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Delfofthebla

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN: Delfofthebla​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 22​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Mountain Time, No DST. (GMT -7)​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha.​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 months or so.​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I'm currently a college student studying programming. I've made a few basic business apps, tinkered around with OpenGL (via lwjgl) and that's about it.​
As far as my "skills" as a programmer are concerned, I'd like to think that I'm pretty good. Obviously, without journeying into the real world of programming, I can only know so much, but I am very open minded and quick to seek out better / more efficient methods of completing tasks. The speed at which I pick up and apply new skills is also very high--allowing me to receive instructions and immediately put them into practice.​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: N / A.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, hard to say just how useful I could be here. I'm just kinda throwing this app out in the dark on the off chance that I would actually be of use.​
As I said before, I'm a college student. I've been studying to be a programmer, and am rather close to graduating. I'm currently working on my senior project right now, which is, coincidentally, in java. However, due to my college responsibilities, I'm not entirely sure how much time I'll really be able to put into assisting in Herocraft development. But hey, who knows, I might be able to do some really interesting stuff here by only putting in a fraction of my time available.​
I've never really dabbled in Minecraft plugins, so I'd probably have to have one of the current developers point me in the right direction to get started, but I'm a pretty quick learner when it comes to this stuff, so I don't think it'd take me too long to be brought up to speed.​
So yeah, lemme know.​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Delfofthebla​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 22​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Mountain Time, No DST. (GMT -7)​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha.​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 months or so.​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I'm currently a college student studying programming. I've made a few basic business apps, tinkered around with OpenGL (via lwjgl) and that's about it.​
As far as my "skills" as a programmer are concerned, I'd like to think that I'm pretty good. Obviously, without journeying into the real world of programming, I can only know so much, but I am very open minded and quick to seek out better / more efficient methods of completing tasks. The speed at which I pick up and apply new skills is also very high--allowing me to receive instructions and immediately put them into practice.​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: N / A.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, hard to say just how useful I could be here. I'm just kinda throwing this app out in the dark on the off chance that I would actually be of use.​
As I said before, I'm a college student. I've been studying to be a programmer, and am rather close to graduating. I'm currently working on my senior project right now, which is, coincidentally, in java. However, due to my college responsibilities, I'm not entirely sure how much time I'll really be able to put into assisting in Herocraft development. But hey, who knows, I might be able to do some really interesting stuff here by only putting in a fraction of my time available.​
I've never really dabbled in Minecraft plugins, so I'd probably have to have one of the current developers point me in the right direction to get started, but I'm a pretty quick learner when it comes to this stuff, so I don't think it'd take me too long to be brought up to speed.​
So yeah, lemme know.​
I'd be interested to see your attempt at coding Heroes skills - get on IRC -> hc.to/chat and /join #Heroes - let me know...