• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Blubberguy22

Blubberguy22

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN: Blubberguy22
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 16
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: beta 1.2/1.3
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a week
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Intermediate/Advanced but I am very good at concepts and I can get used to and learn other things very quickly, I've worked with Minecraft before but not plugins and I've written an android app, but it's not available for public use, just for me to learn how to do it as I like these kinds of things.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: none, but I can learn fast
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am familiar with almost all Java and computer programming concepts and I have at least a basic understanding but usually intermediate to advanced understanding of them. I know AI and how to work with it and I would like to help work on the herocraft AI as I was talking to Kainzo and he said it'd be helpful to get ai and mobs underway and I want to contribute positively to the development of them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Blubberguy22
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 16
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: beta 1.2/1.3
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a week
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Intermediate/Advanced but I am very good at concepts and I can get used to and learn other things very quickly, I've worked with Minecraft before but not plugins and I've written an android app, but it's not available for public use, just for me to learn how to do it as I like these kinds of things.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: none, but I can learn fast
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am familiar with almost all Java and computer programming concepts and I have at least a basic understanding but usually intermediate to advanced understanding of them. I know AI and how to work with it and I would like to help work on the herocraft AI as I was talking to Kainzo and he said it'd be helpful to get ai and mobs underway and I want to contribute positively to the development of them.
Greetings Blubberguy :)
I didnt know who you were until the very end of the app ;)

We're on #Heroes @ esper.net (irc) so hang out there or get with me on the skype group.

You'll need to have an account registered on git.hc.to (our git-lab) and I'll be making the project soon so you and our team can toy around with things.

Blubberguy22

Stone
Greetings Blubberguy :)
I didnt know who you were until the very end of the app ;)

We're on #Heroes @ esper.net (irc) so hang out there or get with me on the skype group.

You'll need to have an account registered on git.hc.to (our git-lab) and I'll be making the project soon so you and our team can toy around with things.

Sounds good, thanks, but how to I sign up? It only has sign in, or will you do that?