• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder Application

Moralsk

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN: Moralsk
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Pacific
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 1/2 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: First started playing April 2013. About 8 months. Wasn't incredibly active before Haven however.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Not incredible amount I'll admit. Java isn't my primary language to work with. I work well enough with console programming but haven't went to utilize things such as JFrame etc.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm sure I can pick up on some of the skills I lack quickly. I've been programming a lot in C++ for over a year. When I decided to learn some of Java it was pretty intuitive for me. With C++ I have done graphical programming with SFML for games. I want to share this so you know I'm not one of those "programmers" who writes a Hello World! program and thinks they're set. I'm familiar with OOP, and the basic features found in many languages (If statements, switches, functions etc.)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Moralsk
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Pacific
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 1/2 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: First started playing April 2013. About 8 months. Wasn't incredibly active before Haven however.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Not incredible amount I'll admit. Java isn't my primary language to work with. I work well enough with console programming but haven't went to utilize things such as JFrame etc.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm sure I can pick up on some of the skills I lack quickly. I've been programming a lot in C++ for over a year. When I decided to learn some of Java it was pretty intuitive for me. With C++ I have done graphical programming with SFML for games. I want to share this so you know I'm not one of those "programmers" who writes a Hello World! program and thinks they're set. I'm familiar with OOP, and the basic features found in many languages (If statements, switches, functions etc.)
I've seen you around a bit in #Heroes - keep it up!