• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Clone Guild

Bossman1113

Stone
Back on the zeal map i remember there was a guild that was focused mainly around the clones from star wars. It had a pretty sweet base that required redstone torches that acted as "keys" to open doors in the base. Does anyone remember this guild/know the name/know what happened to it?

I was just wondering because I was part of it for a short period of time and wanted to get a glimpse of what it used to be for memories sake.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah its gone because of the map wipe, I have considered rebuilding it bigger and better but dont have the motivation lol

Bossman1113

Stone
I would definetly help, I loved the guild. We could improve it in so many ways. Plus I can get some creepers to help motivate you >=D

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah its started, but I need to tear down some of it because I don't like how it turned out :(

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Gonna be a new interpretation of it, and yeah Bossman, contact me in game!