• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [class] New Miner skill.

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
I suggest we implement a new skill for miners allowing them to use lava furnaces.

Lava Furnace is a plugin which allows you to create a fornace which will have a supply and processed chest for cooking, this supports both double and single chests and this furnace can also have a decreased cook time. Giving miners this skill would give people a large reason to go miner because at the very least every town would need a lavafurnace and most players would probably want a personal one, this would allow for simplified access to large quantites of stone and glass, though it would come at the cost of hiring a miner.

Here is the plugin link.(Yes it does have permissions options i have checked )

If anyone has any better ways to implement please suggest some below but i believe this plugin should be apart of Herocraft in some way as it is very useful.

Another suggestion is that you can change how to make a lava furnace as it requires a lot of blocks placed in a specific way in order to build it. I would suggest making the lava furnace require iron and diamond blocks to create this would create a higher demand for these materials that are so easy to come by and have almost no economic value at this time.\

The basic lava furnace looks like this. essentially an obsidian base surrounded by cobblestone stairs.

2012-05-16_145818.png

2012-05-16_145812.png

2012-05-16_145715.png

i suggest it is changed to cost iron and diamond blocks rather than obsidian and cobblestone stairs.

2012-05-16_145951.png

2012-05-16_145946.png

2012-05-16_145937.png

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Im pretty sure the link is broken, but I think it would be a great addition to Miners.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't really get how it works, it cooks in the chests ?

On another note, miners currently at level 55 get one extra ore every 19 ores, I think this should be doubled and randomized, so at level 55 every 8 ores you get a Random ore. Also, I like your ideas vongard!

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
OP edited for prettyness, link is working now and i have put in my own pictures within spoilers so it isn't too large =)