• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change Mark

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
The only problem is that tnt has been "coming in" since before the end of DG which if i remember correctly was ALMOST A YEAR AGO. (frustration not directed towards you btw)
I think that the staff should work on one thing till completion. Like the TD was added in like a months ago. Since then there have been so many changes. But most of the TD shops still need sings. Maybe they should hire more staff.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Ok, so in my opinion you shouldn't be able to mark inside regions, why you might ask?
Because it gives no benefits to either party, the attacker nor the defender. It might give the attacker's side some fun, but the heavy nuisance the defender's side experiences heavily outweighs the attacker's ~fun-time~.

The attacker's party has already been inside the defender's territory, and has most likely already gotten most of what they can get out of the area. In which case, marking and coming back later will yield close to nothing.

TL;DR
Marking inside towns gives a slim chance to gain something, and is thus mainly used to camp and annoy the fuck out of people for a little ~fun-time~. Marking inside towns is therefore heavily outweighed by it's actual use, making it nothing but a nuisance.

KleenX

Iron
Ok, so in my opinion you shouldn't be able to mark inside regions, why you might ask?
Because it gives no benefits to either party, the attacker nor the defender. It might give the attacker's side some fun, but the heavy nuisance the defender's side experiences heavily outweighs the attacker's ~fun-time~.

The attacker's party has already been inside the defender's territory, and has most likely already gotten most of what they can get out of the area. In which case, marking and coming back later will yield close to nothing.

TL;DR
Marking inside towns gives a slim chance to gain something, and is thus mainly used to camp and annoy the fuck out of people for a little ~fun-time~. Marking inside towns is therefore heavily outweighed by it's actual use, making it nothing but a nuisance.
Now this I can agree with. Thank you for a well written response. This should just be the OP to begin with. Instead of "This is dumb. Shouldn't happen." Like I said, when(?) this happens I will believe this change is actually a necessity. So really this topic does not need to be argued over anymore :S

Goldyn

Wood
Now this I can agree with. Thank you for a well written response. This should just be the OP to begin with. Instead of "This is dumb. Shouldn't happen." Like I said, when(?) this happens I will believe this change is actually a necessity. So really this topic does not need to be argued over anymore :S
No one was arguing the point Kleen, we were making a suggestion since we were experiencing something we thought should be changed, that's what the forum is for. I don't recall anyone saying "This is Dumb, shouldn't happen" Everyone gave valid points from both sides.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think that the staff should work on one thing till completion. Like the TD was added in like a months ago. Since then there have been so many changes. But most of the TD shops still need sings. Maybe they should hire more staff.
We don't "hire" staff - we are volunteers, each and every one. We will not blindly fill slots on this team because we "need" them - its a hand-selected process one that is very important.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
We don't "hire" staff - we are volunteers, each and every one. We will not blindly fill slots on this team because we "need" them - its a hand-selected process one that is very important.
I didn't mean it like that. More you should have more spaces for positions. Or make current positions do more. It just seems like things are really slow getting done and you might need a little help. I'm sure there are a few players who could handle a staff position.