• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Caster Skill: Aerial Sword

Ultanian

Portal
Recently I have been playing an old Xbox game called Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, and there is some similarities between it and Herocraft. For one, some skills are exactly the same like Icebolt, fireball, recall (yeah, I know. It's also a port skill here), poison arrow, pulse, and so on. Anyway sorry for a little off topic, but one of the skills I thought was cool was called Mordkainen's Sword, and summons a floating sword to help you fight. I was hoping that could be done on HC. The skill could summon an invisible mob holding a sword that fights for you. And when mobs are invisible and holding items, all you can see is the item and potion swirls. This could help alot with caster support and kiting classes. Your guy's opinion's on this? I'm thinking as a reagent would be the sword, maybe a diamond one. And the cooldown would be 5 minutes, with the sword expiring after 1 minute.