• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Border Hopping

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Lets just cut to the chase, it's border hopping, not border jumping or border humping.
I see border humping a lot and I don't see a single minecraft player laying on the border humping it.

I don't know about you but I see a lot of players on the ground humping the borders. It's strange but I don't judge.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
We should have a combat timer when someone leaves a no-pvp zone. I reckon that would definitely do something. :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I like Border Waffling. Or maybe Border Flip-Flopping. Although 'Acting In A Fashion Which Indicates The Player Wishes To Take Advantage Of Various Plugin Limitations By Crossing The Border Separating Combatants From Non-Combatans' has a nice ring to it, as well.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
*ahem* It's called grinding, we have a very close relationship. I met her while continually knocking _maxo off of trees outside of temple, he introduced me.
Oh I'm sorry. My mistake man. I don't wanna dis your relationships or nothing.