• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bluekitty17's Loremaster App (Second)

Bluekitty17

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: Bluekitty17
2. Position applying for: Loremaster
3. Age|Timezone: 15, EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 8 months now
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I think I would make a good loremaster because I love thinking up stories.
An idea I had was possibly adding different lore to the gladiator items, instead of just "Carried by a fallen bloodied gladiator", you could have, (Longsword) "A great warrior once carried this into battle. This was the only thing recovered from his body."
Just an idea, there.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) I don't have any lore I've written, but I'm going to talk to Mustardmanmcgee to see if he has any things I could work on.

PS: Sorry about my other application! I couldn't get online, and didn't notice! I'm still very interested in the Lore team, if you'll have me.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@Bluekitty17 I'm no longer the manager, persay, of the lore team. Sorry, once again, for a late response.

Privately message Mr. @strongholdx via forums. He is in charge of the heroes project, and will begin your evaluation.