• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BeasttRecon's [Herald] Application!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: BeasttRecon | 14 (Turned 14 September 5th)

2. Position applying for: [Herald]

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted around January, pretty much since the start of the Dragon map, but with school and things in the way, I was mainly inactive for the second month of my joining, then ever since (these last 3-4 months?) I've been active for countless hours each day on the server that I will and forever call 'home'. I left near the end of Dragon map because I pretty much got tired of my shitty connection, mainly just played BF3 in the time between.

4. What's your favorite color?: I don't particularly have a 'favourite' colour, because I like pairing good colours together to make great combinations, but if I did have a favourite, I would say this blue colour I have the questions of the application in.

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +8 (Perth, Western Australia)

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes, my Twitter account is #BeasttRecon and my Youtube account is iBeasttRecon, (iBeasttRecon is a newly made account and I have not yet put any videos up on it.) I used to have an old youtube account, 'TheRecon441' and I used to upload many TF2 vids, but I created the new account to just organise everything easier, as sticking to one subject and me loving minecraft making minecraft videos the server I love, is the best idea.

7. What are your areas of expertise?: I am semi-decent at making videos, although I can only go so far on a macbook, and I am semi-decent at designing things (blogs/forum signatures etc.)

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Any haha, I don't usually visit random gaming sites (yet) but if anyone is to recommend me to visit any elite gaming sites, I would recommend HC everywhere I possibly can.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Firstly, I am obsessed with Herocraft (pretty much xD) like, if I can't get in-game I'll be all over the forums looking at ANYTHING related to Herocraft. What I mainly want to do is make the place I call home (Herocraft) a better and more populated place! All people need to know about is that there IS a good BADASS Minecraft server out there, and I want to help them so they no longer need to look - but just face in the direction of Herocraft.. a new adventure. + Bringing more noobs onto the server to slaughter is always fun, right? xD. I have a reasonably stabilized connection now, and I'm moving house in 2 weeks so I wouldn't have to wait long to get one either. I think it would be quite cool if I get the job now since it's near the start of the map, and I think it'd be fun with me putting up videos of me as a noob fighting other stronger players and building.

I know for sure that when I thought my old server was good.. and then I came across Herocraft.. It was pure rubbish compared to the amazingness that is within HC xD. I also have previous video-making experience, and was going to make an entry for the Video Contest recently but with me being too addicted in-game I didn't find the time to :3 I also have some previous successful youtube account running experience, I'm sure I can start that up again but for the server ^_^

Will be updating this application whenever I feel there will be more things to add!
+ I hope you consider this application, even though I am underage.

Updated application September 17th

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh shieet, I forgot to put 'dis-regard this application due to my current inactivity',
I am having major connection issues at the moment, I may be back, but idk when,
Truly sorry,
~Beast
@Kainzo
------------------
[DOUBLEPOST=1347884361,1342154200][/DOUBLEPOST]Back and in action. Bump and ready for whatever. Connection is somewhat stabilized and application is updated. Most of the things in my application are the same, just a few minor edits, as Kainzo did accept me before, I hope for the best :3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Oh shieet, I forgot to put 'dis-regard this application due to my current inactivity',
I am having major connection issues at the moment, I may be back, but idk when,
Truly sorry,
~Beast
@Kainzo
------------------
[DOUBLEPOST=1347884361,1342154200][/DOUBLEPOST]Back and in action. Bump and ready for whatever. Connection is somewhat stabilized and application is updated. Most of the things in my application are the same, just a few minor edits, as Kainzo did accept me before, I hope for the best :3
Yep - re putting you into Herald. @Alator if you could please when time permits!