• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Banker Application] Vongard

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:
Vongard
Position Applying for:
Banker
Timezone:
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
A year and two months
How long have you been apart of Herocraft:
Five months officially, But i have only been active for about Three months
What do you think would make you a good banker:
I have been a very active player of Herocraft for the last few months and have done plenty of trading mainly with another banker by the name of Leeness. I have bought and sold many stacks of gold and have even had people refer others to me. I spend a large amount of time in spawn and am online a lot. I spend approximately five hours on Herocraft during the week days as well as about twelve hours online during the weekend.
Additional info:
I feel i would be a great addition to the banking team and could hopefully shorten the waiting time for finding a banker as i myself have spent up to a day waiting for a banker to get online. I feel my more assertive style of banking would save everyone well as i will find the costumers rather than waiting for them to find me.