• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker Application: Upb34t

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Upb34t
YVEae.png
Position applying for: Banker
YVEae.png
Age|Timezone: 17 | Switzerland
YVEae.png
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 Months
YVEae.png
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?:
I’ve witnessed cases when no banker got online for a while, even though many players were in need of one at that time, especially during 4am - 10am EST. Since I'm online everyday, I could easily cover these times and thus help reducing the flood of banking - requests.
I usually keep the MC-Client open even if I'm not actively playing just to stay on top of thing and help when necessary. I usually play between 3-9 hours a day and have so much time (in which I don't do anything productive) in which I'm always ready to bank.
I believe that I'd make a good banker, because I got to know the majority of players and have established good friendships with most of them, despite the rivalry on the server.
I've been on the server for half a year now and the server has given me so much joy and I want to give something back and being a banker would be my favourite staff position and I think in this position I could give back the most.
I also spend a major part of my time on herocraft and would like to help other people by banking their gold and providing a flawless DHX-Service whenever I'm online. So I wouldn't hesitate to bank someone, even if I'm busy mining or building.
I'm from Europe and thus am often online, when most Americans are still asleep and thus could provide DHX-Service for european and asian players.
YVEae.png
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm used to having responsibilities towards a community and admins, because I've been moderating another forum for more than 2 years now (Uberstrike). I've been on Herocraft for over 6 Months now and think that I'm read for a staff position such as Banker, because I'm mature and can follow all rules, as well help other players clear up questions and help them, if they need help. I'm 17 years old and will turn 18 soon, so I'll have finished school soon and thus will have a lot of time to dedicate to the Herocraft - Server which I joined with no intentions of staying for long, but I couldn't stop myself from logging in every day to have a blast with this great community.
YVEae.png
-Upb

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated for upcoming release of Herocraft 3.0 and I don't think I'm staying under the radar anymore :p

@Kainzo

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I've noticed the lack of european bankers lately and think I can help to provide flawless service at all european times :)