• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*Banker Application: Jmoney222*

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: jmoney222
  2. Position applying for: [Banker]
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 (nearly 16) | Central Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 23rd, 2011 (HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG!) I believe. Basically mid-late March timeframe.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I believe that I would make a good DHX banker for many reasons. A few being: I have been a Guide on Herocraft since early November of 2011; being a Guide has taught me a lot about the server. I am typically always on top of things, answering and assigning Petitions right after they are opened by players. I know how the DHX as well as the server works, having been here for so long. I'm on Herocraft... A LOT. All the time, I sit in the Banker's channel with players asking to bank their town's gold. Half the their Bankers in the channel don't answer to the player's pleas, and the other half of the time the Banker is busy. I know that I will put banking on the top of my priority list, and will always drop what I am doing in order to fulfill the needs of our server's core players. I believe that I am a well-respected member of our community; I am also not biased towards certain groups.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: Yes, I'd like to think so. I have been taking a double math class this whole school year, learning both Geometry and Algebra II, with a little bit of Trigonometry. I also just took my 3 math finals (Geometry, Algebra II, and Trigonometry) and aced 2 with a perfect score. EDIT: I found out my Algebra II exam grade today, I got a 97! :D
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I enjoy doing my duties as a Guide, but that is not enough. Being a Banker is something I will not take lightly, and I will be the best I possible can. I also will always have my handy-dandy TI-84 Silver Edition Calculator close at hand, tehe. :)
Thanks so much for the opportunities you present to us, Kainzo and staff!
- [FutureBanker] jmoney222