• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: lhatchy1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: lhatchy1
Position applying for: Banker
Age/Timezone: 14/GMT England, UK
How long have you been on Herocraft?: From November 13th, woop!
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?: Well I do spend a heck of a lot of time on Herocraft, who doesn't? Only recently have I become the SIC of a town, Safehaven, as our town only just received the funds needed, I have noticed the lack of bankers within my timezone to sell gold to. This I feel would mean I could benefit a lot of people and Herocraft, especially in my timezone, there not being too many european staff. I am organised, friendly and most of all capable.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well i'm not going to hold it back I have been banned from Herocraft once, for being an idiot to a Guide, many apologies GTA! I hope this won't hold me back from this position, I am very mature and I know I can fulfil this spot as a banker. It is one more step into the great Herocraft community in which I love dearly, really the first online community where I have felt at home, with all the lovely and friendly people. In the last5 months I have really grown into the community, it's great, and most of all, I LOVE HEROCRAFT. :) To whoever reviews this application, thanks a lot for your time, I hope I don't waste your time either though. :)

Thanks So Much,
lhatchy1

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Well if someone does even as to look at my APP please read:
I am re-alliterating my point that there are never really any Bankers in my time zone, GMT, please can this be resolved. This is why I applied to be Banker, not for the glory of it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.