• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team - Draconis99

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I may not know alot about coding, but I have alot of really good ideas for skills and how to not only make classes more challenging and fun, but to make them feel like their class as well. I believe I can be a revolutionary asset to the game and the community with many of my ideas. I would like the opportunity to present my ideas to the team and share with them my vision.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I may not know alot about coding, but I have alot of really good ideas for skills and how to not only make classes more challenging and fun, but to make them feel like their class as well. I believe I can be a revolutionary asset to the game and the community with many of my ideas. I would like the opportunity to present my ideas to the team and share with them my vision.
^^^^