• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Applicaton: GreenLikeTea

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: GreenLikeTea / 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Wizard or Ninja. No specific reason.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Almost everyday. I can play at least an hour a day. I am in UTC-8
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: What sets me apart from other members applying for this team is that I am able to sit in the shoes of a player on the server, realize the issues that they have with a class being unbalanced, and then carry out the procedures necessary in order to fix it without bias. This map, I have had a lot of experience with all the classes, what their skills do in terms of damage, cool down, warm up etc., and can get a feel of what may need to be changed. I have a number of solutions and ideas that I can bring to the balance team to fix current issues with various classes. I myself, am a PvPer and I think that my perspective and amount of time on the server can help aid the balance team.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Kahzo and I do a lot of testing of skills and different builds on the test server almost everyday; sometimes spending more than an hour just trying different combinations of attributes to find a good setup. It may not be much, but I think that this experience can give me an advantage in the balancing process.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: A long time ago I applied for balance team (I think) and I did not make it. I am applying now because I believe I am ready as now I am more experienced and mature enough to make important decisions that will influence the server. I like to hear everyone's opinion on classes even if they are "over powered" or "under powered" and I take all of it into consideration before expressing my ideas. Lastly, I enjoy HeroCraft PvP and if I was to be recruited as a balance member, I think that I can help make the community even more enjoyable.
Thank you for reviewing my application.