• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application

Arturec

Soulsand
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
Arturec, 16 in 15 days from today.
2. Position applying for:
Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been whitelisted since Aug. 14th (or so) 2011. I left when Apherdite became a master Zo (Maybe September) and I've come back sporadically just to check on my beloved server. After I got tired of the other (not as well scripted) Heroes servers, I decided to come back, and bring a few friends with me this time. (Mynxthesacredone and a few others over the "years".
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Differs, based on what path. For Rogue, Ninja/Runeblade. For Healer, Bloodmage. For Warrior, Samurai, for Caster, Beguiler.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test starting at 4:00 PM -6 GMT. (So central time.) And during that time, whenever I'm not playing HeroCraft! ;)
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I am well versed in the art of balancing, having my own server with my own classes and such. I am also a SR member of the community (Although I was inactive, I remember all the things I did on Zeal!)
Not only that, I'm an avid League of Legends player who reads patch notes at every oppertunity, so I can keep my champion (Kind of like favorite class/paths) pool full of the things I like best. (Sort of like a tier list.)
7. Do you have any similar experience?:
Any League of Legends player knows that X is bad and X is "OP", not only that, but I've balanced heroes 2ce on 2 different servers, and I am well versed in the 2 most popular RPG plugins. (Ask Nossr50 about me, he knows me from his server, the official McMMO plugin server)​
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
I am not totally sure about this question. I thought the balance team was for balancing skills AND attributes, but I could very well be wrong. I am content with doing just skills if that's the case, because some of the classes need a bit of a nudge in the right direction.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:
As long as it follows the main charter (Rules + Laws) and that it isn't morally wrong. (Against my beliefs, basic principles)
- Cadet's answer to such a question ;) (Was a cadet for 4 years)​
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Well, I've gone through the wiki several times, and I'm in the process of making a tier list on the forums, rating all the classes and giving my opinion on why they are rated what they are rated. I think I would be a great help to the team, so grab me while you can! ;)
-(Active member on the forums!)​