• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
I couldn't find the template for this, so I'm using the one maxo used.

When were you whitelisted on Herocraft?
  • August 13, 2011
Age at the time of this application.
Whats your favorite Path/Spec?
  • Rogue / Ranger
How often can you test on the test server?
  • Since school is over, and I play Herocraft frequently, I can test the server anytime basically
What would set you apart from other members applying for the Balance team?
  • First off i know even if I make it onto the balancing team I won't always have my ideas implemented, or even agreed upon. I'm not looking towards making classes better, I am focusing on making classes balanced and skills that seem like a basic specific skill for that class. I have came up with the enchanter idea that kainzo already agreed upon, even though it was tweaked a bit that is the part of being on a team. It is to bring out an idea, and have other members refine it. I actually looking forward to teamwork because it's better together. Once again, I'm not looking to making one class weaker and another one stronger. I am looking for balance.
Additional Info:
  • I work well with other people, and I really do believe I can help. Even not chosen I will still make suggestions on the forums.