• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application- Plob5

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Plob5 , 13
2. Position applying for: Balance team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 15+ months and counting.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I throughly enjoy every single of the rogue specs, mainly because they don't always win or always lose. In a rogue 1v1 a level 5 can beat a 55 by just getting one extra hit in. I like this desperation more than tanking.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I have used to play 5-7 times per week but sadly that may start to reduce, I am in the EST timezone
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I feel like I have so much experience with heroes from all of the nerfed, OP classes and such. Each map I play, I try out a new base combat spec just too shake things up.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand how each class is supposed to be played, I have good experience with Dragoon, Paladin, Cleric, Thief, Bard and Wizard. I will sometimes just sought out the best of the best with certain classes just to find a good tactic against their class. I couldn't find a better server with heroes and im sure others agree.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unfortunately you don't meet the age requirement.
Also, havent you posted you're quitting?

Thanks for the app anyways!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Unfortunately you don't meet the age requirement.
Also, havent you posted you're quitting?

Thanks for the app anyways!
I am not quitting i'm just alot more inactive as the thread stated, I was planning on bumping the app when I meet the age requirement :p

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
bump![DOUBLEPOST=1346270077][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that I would make a exception into the Balance team - @whoever/ [DOUBLEPOST=1345907529,1343523867][/DOUBLEPOST]
bump!
Bumping again :p @Kainzo[DOUBLEPOST=1347653451][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1348785804][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo im inactive so now i get staff positions rite?

c12095

Holy Shit!
bump![DOUBLEPOST=1346270077][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bumping again :p @Kainzo[DOUBLEPOST=1347653451][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1348785804][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo im inactive so now i get staff positions rite?

I'm going to go ahead and deny this app, don't troll on a staff application Plob.