• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: Frozen_Panda

Frozen_Panda

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Frozen_Panda, 17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I've been playing Herocraft for nearly 2 months now.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class/path is a rogue type path, due to their stealthy play-style and normally high damage output. Other than that, oddball classes such as disciple also interest me.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test just about everyday for several hours a day. CST, times are usually from 3-around 10.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I think that the difference between me and other members applying for this team is simply having an overall view on things. When I make a decision such as "something is too strong", I look at it in comparison to similar things and base my judgement off of that. I also make judgements whether or not I or a friend of mine are using a specific class/spec.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've made some suggestions on the forums.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yeah, I have no idea on how to code the ability changes/class changes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course, I'm a calm person who goes with the flow.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd like to say I'm a person who mainly PvPs on HeroCraft and I currently have a rating of ~1830. I also play games such as League of Legends which requires constant balance changes - not that I have a part of them or anything. Other then that I have pretty creative ideas and look forward to helping balance the game - whether on the balance team or not.

Frozen_Panda