• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: Carlover1234

Carlover1234

Obsidian
When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? Sep. 2011
Age at the time of this application. 15
Whats your favorite Path/Spec? I like a lot of paths and specs so far but I really like the Healer, Caster, Geo, Disciple and Beguiler classes.
How often can you test on the test server? Every few days or everyday. So often.
What would set you apart from other members applying for the Balance team? Well not only would I give my opinion but I would also take opinions from other towns and my town too! So we can know the opinion of the majority of the server and see different ideas. Also I do and will look at forums that deal with suggesting skills for classes. I would suggest these ideas with the creators permission and would give the creator credit. I would also be willing to test ideas and give feedback on them. In the past I have suggested new ideas and have reported bugs. I also check the wiki often and look at changes made for classes.
Additional Info: I like to try different things and I love suggesting ideas! I am also willing to listen to others and give Honest feedback. Also I will try to see faults in my ideas as well. Thanks, carlover1234