• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: _Maxo

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
When were you whitelisted on Herocraft?
  • October 15, 2011
Age at the time of this application.
Whats your favorite Path/Spec?
  • Favorite: Disciple and Samurai , Mastered: Samurai, Dragoon, Dreadknight, Bard, Ninja, Thief, Caster, Disciple
How often can you test on the test server?
  • I am online normally 5-6 hours a day, differs on weekends... out of those hours I can test maybe 1 - 1.5 hours a day
What would set you apart from other members applying for the Balance team?
  • Well, most know me as one of the kids who PvP's ALOT... It's all I do. I see everything going on in PvP in Herocraft and I know every thing about EVERY class... mana costs, stam costs, cool downs, you name it. I've played almost all classes on DragonGuarde and I have very good ideas to help balance and improve gameplay for all of our Herocraftians. Because I have played so many classes, I'm not biased towards any because if I end up not liking one, I can just switch to another. I normally play a new class every week. Apart from most players on the balance team, I am open to sharing my ideas and don't mind some constructive criticism. I want to help out the server and make sure everyone has a good time.
Additional Info:

• I am confident to say I'm one of the most active people on the server and will always be <3
~_Maxo

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm truly sorry about my bad history earlier on this server. I have changed... you can ask my townies in Akahi. I've matured, and honestly love this server and want to make it better.