• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: XxSamdamanxX

Y

ytiggidmas

Minecraft IGN / Age: XxSamdamanxX, 16 (17 soon)
Position applying for: Balance Team: Implementer
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
2 Years+
What's your favorite class/path?: DIsciple
How often and in what timezone can you test?: Anytime between 2pm-11pm (Pacific Standard)
What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I have more than just a good understanding of Heroes, I know the inside and outside like the back of my hand. I pvp very often, and know what classes/skills determine the outcome of a fight.
Do you have any similar experience?: I've had many discussions with Delfofthebla, and tested classes on the test server with him to see what needed to be changed. Throughout the maps the test server has been a second home to me, and I've had no problem testing things just for fun. Also I've created/balanced classes on a smaller scale heroes server
Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yep!
Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm extremely interested in giving back to the community, and with balancing being one of my strengths I know this is where I would want to be. I understand my ban history may be an issue, but it has been over a year since my last, and I would not do anything to jeopardize the position if given the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

ytiggidmas

Added colors, more specific information, and additional info.

Y

ytiggidmas

With the current state of balance, and my interest of increasing Herocraft's gameplay, bump.

Y

ytiggidmas

7/16/2014 bump: With Kainzo's Balance Team rework, I would like to reassess my interest in this position. As I have not been banned in over a year, and regardless of a recent mute I would like to prove I am more than capable of being a mature, and hardworking member of the balance team.
7/25/2014: edited the main post
8/3/2014: still interested!

Y

ytiggidmas

Bumping.. Still interested in this position as an implementer. I understand this position does not grant me access to be an entitled douchenozzle, but rather to provide unbiased balancing of all the classes.