• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: ruger392

Ruger392

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Druid
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test 7 hours a day, Can test through eastern, pacific, and central time.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Well what i mostly like about gaming is testing out beta and alpha stages of things getting implemented into a game. With that being said I have a special drive and tenacity towards testing that the others simply doesn't have.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Well as long time member of the xbox community I've been chosen to outtake in any beta/alpha stages of a patch going live weeks ahead.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes!

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Im eager to get into the team. I can provide personal details on how to reach me at any time so im available for more than 7 hours a day.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Druid
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test 7 hours a day, Can test through eastern, pacific, and central time.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Well what i mostly like about gaming is testing out beta and alpha stages of things getting implemented into a game. With that being said I have a special drive and tenacity towards testing that the others simply doesn't have.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Well as long time member of the xbox community I've been chosen to outtake in any beta/alpha stages of a patch going live weeks ahead.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes!

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Im eager to get into the team. I can provide personal details on how to reach me at any time so im available for more than 7 hours a day.
Please note that when you are a staff member of this server you must keep your nose clean and be respectful.

Welcome aboard!

Ruger392

Obsidian
Bump! Was an active and avid member of the balance until I went inactive due to personal reasons. Would like to rejoin Balance team and provide "numbers on icr" and test stuff out as usual. (Take balance team very seriously as if it were my job!)