• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App NuclearCouch

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch / 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 9 months
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dragoon (warrior)
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I have school 6 AM to 2 PM. After that I
can test whenever. All day on the weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have tried to make 3 server using heroes, they all sadly failed cause I never had enough help. I always ended up being the person to do the config files for the server. Heroes was always one of the more difficult ones but I got it done, so if I ever need to mess with heroes cfg files I know how.
I pvp a lot on herocraft. Pretty much all I do, I don't build, I don't do anything but fight usually. I know how pvp on herocraft flows now, I know what goes on. I can easily determine what is way to overpowered, etc. I will never, ever buff my own class on purpose, or for any vengeful reason. The maps resetting soon so I thought we might need some help cleaning up the classes for the new map :D! I played every class on the server on dragongarde, and this map I've already played runeblade, and goon. I already have over 300 kills on the new map, trust me I'm very pvp oriented.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love herocraft im a nice person who's easy to get along with, I honestly believe I would be perfect for the job. I am currently a designer, and herald. I love it so much I'm a t8 I play on it everyday, at every moment I possibly can. I was banned once, I was dumb, I was stupid. I have changed, and I realize how much of a douche I was being. I hope I can be forgiven for what I did in the past.
[DOUBLEPOST=1348362582,1345875947][/ DO UBLEPOST]*Bumping cause I saw balance team revamp.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Feel free to read the rest of the apps denied, or talk to Alator if you would like more of an explanation.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Nuclear has no files on our internal database related to bans, even though he admitted to being banned at one point. I'll think about it.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Nuclear has no files on our internal database related to bans, even though he admitted to being banned at one point. I'll think about it.
Kay.[DOUBLEPOST=1349316828,1348875064][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alator Any update, on me getting balance?[DOUBLEPOST=1350350894][/DOUBLEPOST]Still interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1360552358][/DOUBLEPOST]Interested still.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm sorry but after recent events you will not be given this position.